Knossos Palace: The largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and Europe’s oldest city (historical fact) plus the myth of the Minotaur and Daedalus & Ikarus, makes the Palace of Knossos as a “must visit” destination.
– Estimated visit time on site: 1 hour and 45 minutes
Archaeological Museum of Heraklion: The museum brings together archaeological finds from all over Crete, covering over 5.500 years of the island’s history. It hosts the most important collection of Minoan antiquities over the world as the Phaistos Disk, the Labrys (the Minoan double Axe) and the Snake Goddess.
-Estimated visit time on site: 1 hour
· The above prices does NOT include admission fees, wherever those apply.
· A tour guide for the Knossos Palace can be arranged.
· Upon prior request we can arrange a lunch break, in order to experience the traditional Cretan cuisine (please contact us for pricing details).
· A surcharge of 20€ per hour/vehicle will apply, if the time duration of the excursion exceeds the scheduled time.